- Leading London based Consultancy in Risk Management
- Expert in Data Classification algorithms
- Highly attractive salary
If ever you were thinking of accelerating your career in Machine Learning in the UK, now is the time. One of the world’s leading consultancies transforming Risk Management and Finance businesses for major tier-1 banks is establishing a Centre of Excellence, which aims to deliver end-to-end AI solutions that ultimately reduce Regulatory capital.
As a Senior Data Scientist, your role will cover the following areas:
- Expert in Data Classification algorithms – SVM, Logit, Random Forests, Bayesian Networks, Auto-ascenders, LASSO, etc
- ML Data Architecture: experience in designing and implementing ML Architectures – e.g. CNN – Convolution Neural Networks
- 3-4 years hands-on experience in building predictor models, architecting solutions
- Familiar with the technologies used for the implementation of ML solutions, e.g. Graph DBs, Data Wrangling, NoSQL, etc.
- Deep skills in Python / R and related libraries – e.g. Anaconda, etc.
- Business Experience – ideally in Finance but will welcome candidates who have applied their skills in other areas, e.g. Pharmaceuticals, Retail, etc.
This is a critical appointment where your experience and ability to work with major stakeholders will enable you to create complex and far reaching business transformations with high impact to the profit and loss to major organisations. Possession of right to work in the UK would be regarded highly.
For further information, feel free to call Bruce McIntosh on +61 407 430 445 or email email@example.com.