- Lead this iconic hotel & conference destination
- Oversee people and property operations
- Suit an aspiring GM
Located directly across from glorious Louttit Bay and nestled between vibrant restaurants and boutiques, Cumberland Lorne combines breathtaking views, friendly atmosphere, and the most luxurious Great Ocean Road accommodation available. An exciting role exists to take on the running of this iconic destination venue.
Key responsibilities include:
- Professionally oversee the day to day operations of all departments within the property;
- Ensure all guests are provided with the highest level of customer service and the property is maintained to the highest standards;
- Maximise profitability of the property by ensuring all departments are run efficiently and achieving revenue targets while controlling expenditure;
- Liaise with stakeholders – including Management and Apartment Owners – and ensure effective communication across all channels
We’re interested in hearing from experienced Hotel and Conference professionals, who see the benefits of working for a wonderful resort, in one of the best locations in Australia. You could either be looking for a step-up into becoming a General Manager or wanting to transition from a like regional or city based General Manager position. Of equal importance is your strong work ethic, outstanding customer service and ability to handle multiple stakeholders.
Interested applicants should apply to the role through LinkedIn, or feel free to contact Bruce McIntosh – Director Epicus International via his email address firstname.lastname@example.org.